Massive Family Home with Parkland Vista
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Attracting an abundance of northern light, this contemporary family sized apartment combines a practical two storey townhouse design with stylish interiors and multiple outdoor living spaces. Within walking distance to the many recreational luxury facilities this Waterfront Complex has to offer. Features include:
- Dual Access
- Bright & Spacious tiled open plan living area
- Floor-to-ceiling doors open onto large garden courtyard
- Granite kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances and breakfast bar.
- King sized bedrooms with built-in robes and separate balconies
- Main bathroom with separate WC and ensuite off main bedroom
- Large Internal laundry, gas bayonets, security intercom, abundance of storage throughout
- Exclusive access to the numerous recreational luxury facilities that makes The Waterfront Estate Wentworth Point's sought-after address.
- Low strata levies ($1175per quarter) and excellent rental income ($600 per week) make this an outstanding investment opportunity with lease secured until February 2018
- Piazza shops restaurants and cafes only moments away
- Direct lift access to the double car space and storage cage
- Minutes to Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf, Rhodes Waterside
- Wentworth Point Primary School due for opening 1st term 2018, along with proposed before and after-school care and child minding centres
- 2 new shopping destinations of Pier-Side with an IGA Supermarket due for opening late 2017 and Marina Square with Coles due for opening in late 2018.
- Surrounded by parklands, walking and cycle paths along with many other lifestyle destinations which make Wentworth Point one of Sydney's most sought after lifestyle suburbs.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Pulse Health Club
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.