UNDER CONTRACT - Designer Low Maintenance Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in the 5 yr old Corsica building and part of the award winning Waterfront estate in Wentworth Point, this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment provides an outstanding opportunity to secure a new home or investment property in this water side suburb.
- Generously proportioned air conditioned living area
- Well appointed stone and stainless steel kitchen
- Both bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with separate bath/shower
- Extremely versatile covered 18sqm balcony with utility points, allowing year round enjoyment.
- Separate internal laundry
- Security car space with storage cage in close proximity to lift.
- Low strata levies ($954.50 per quarter) in a modern well maintained building
- Exclusive access to the Pulse Lifestyle club facilities of gym, 2 pools, steam room and 2 tennis courts.
- Excellent rental income potential with low outgoings
Wentworth Point is quickly becoming one of Sydney's most sought after lifestyle suburbs, positioned on Homebush bay and surrounded by parklands, walking and cycling paths through to Parramatta CBD.
Only moments to developing shopping destinations of Pier-Side featuring brand new 2,500sqm Supa Iga supermarket opening late October and Marina Square in 2018.
Wentworth Point public school and public library due for completion late 2017.
Public transport of bus, ferry and train via Rhodes station all easily accessible.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.